Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey Hey Hey going on a class trip today!

Today is the day! It's Boys and Girls Club day! I'm really excited to meet the students with which we are going to be working! I'm not 100 percent sure what my plan is yet- I think its going to depend on what stage in thier process they are, and I'm sure that I'll have to cater to what they feel like talking about. But here are a few things that I would like to get accomplished during the session
1. I want to know about the person I'm working with- what thier interests are, who they are considering interviewing, how exited or unexcited they are to do this project, ect. Just establish some kind of relationship
2. Talk about the digital stories for class- some of the doubts I had about making them, how much time it takes, what to do to prepare, which websites we can use, ect
3. I also plan at some point showing them a story or two from class and talking to them about what makes a good story

So thats my rough outline for the day, but mostly I'm just excited to get to meet my student today!


Cya guys at 3:15! Anyone who is riding with me- i have tootsie rolls and starbursts in my glove compartment... nothing like good road snacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment